2010年2月19日金曜日

hello

Hello(^ω^)
Today`s lesson was excursion to SYM station in Melborun that is radio statiom.

First we gathered at claassroom and we rode TORAM to city.
And we took a walk in city.
My teacher took us to good place in city.
I looked some great graffiti.I had`t watched a so great it,so I was impressed!

In SYM ,we recorded a radio after hear explanation.
It was very fun!!!!
But it was very difficult.we talked about "what dufference of young culture between Japan&korea"

After that,my teacher took us to COOKIES that is old building.
We could see fine scenry from these roof top.
It was very fun time♪
I could speak English with my friend and teacher!!!

After school,we went to beach and could see a sunset!!!
What a beautiful sunset!!!It was loveryyyyyyy!!!!

(by RIE SUZUKI)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿