2010年2月20日土曜日

20/02/10

Today, we had a exhaustion that was going to Great Ocean Road. It is one of the most famous places in Australia. So I was very looking forward to this program. Today, we met 7:30 am at Deakin University. And started our exhaustion.

First, we visited Bell’s beach. There are a lot of surfers. I had very strong expression when I saw ocean in a bus, because the ocean was very beautiful and huge.

Second, we saw Memorial Arch that was inscribed “Great Ocean Road”. And we leaved short time later. And we went to Apollo Bay. We took a lunch there. There has many shops to eat something or to buy something.

Third we visited Twelve Apostles. There has some outshoot and I could found out some outshoot. And I think this place is the most beautiful in today.

Finally, we went to Loch Ard Gorge and I did play with my friends. I was swim there.

I enjoyed this exhaustion a lot. And I am looking forward to next exhaustion.

(by DAI IWAYA)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿