2010年2月22日月曜日

21/2/2010

Today, I went to zoo with mi friends. We gathered the city at 10:30. It was very hot today, so animals would not move. But we could see many kind of animals , for example koala, kangaloo,penguin and so on. Especially, I have never seen kangaloo, I was very excited. But we walked a long time in such a hot day, we were very tired. We leave the zoo about 2:30 PM, and we bought food to eat B.B.Q.

we started B.B.Q at my friend's house. about 20 people gathered. Today was my friend's host mother's birthday, so we gave her a birthday cake. she was very surprised. That was the first time to eat meat in Australia because my host mother is vegetalian. I ate meat too much. sunset was very beautiful. Then my friend's host motfer brought us to our house by car. So I arrived my house soon. Today was also funny day.

Nobutaka Fukasawa

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿