2010年2月22日月曜日

22/2/10

Hi
Today, my English teacher changed again.
At first, Sonja was teacher on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday and Thursday teacher's name is ・・・・・・・I don't remember her name, sorry. On Friday teacher is David.
I thought Sonja had come. But today other teacher came in our class. Her name is Kathleen. She is also my business class teacher. I'm surprised. However Class is the same.

After English class, we went to hamburger shop close to Deakin. After We talked a little, we came back to home. Because we have been tired due to last week.

Today's dinner may be stakes because yesterday BBQ I brought rest of meats.


Sorry. Today, special thing is nothing.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,

    Your teacher changed 4 times..
    How is your class going?

    Please write your name :)

    Ichijo

    返信削除